Under the name ALMAN’D, we distribute a platform for multi-site systems management and control. It’s a group of applications software designed for a comprehensive and remote control of buildings or installations in technically very complex environments.
This is an open software in constant development, incorporating new devices for control and managing so as to adapt it to service users’ needs and to new equipments and market standards. Therefore, it is an independent application from particular equipments manufacturers
The only requirement for the inclusion of new systems and equipments is to have the appropriate control protocols.
It has multiple application scenarios: for complex single installations as well as for distributed installations.
The main scopes of application are:
• Car parks
• Unique buildings
• Business parks
• River basins
The platform ALMAN’D has a customer server structure. When it is implemented in
muti-site settings, there is a global server (in the main centralisation)
and a local server (for each site).
There are two types of different customers:
• the global customer who can manage all the groups or a group of installations
• the local customer who manages one installation
ALMAN’D is traded in a scalable manner, through units which are added to the local servers depending on the systems to integrate. The main units are:
• Central server (limitless management of installations)
• Global customer
• Local Server (includes CCTV and I/O units)
• Local Customer
• P.A. System Unit
• Interphone Unit – Telephony system
• Central Fire Unit
• Central Intrusion Unit
• Access Control Unit
• VNC Connection Unit
• Number Plates Recognition Unit
• Toll System Unit
• Programmable Controllers Unit or SCADA
There are also some extra units for P.A. systems which allow replacing a conventional P.A. centre to send announcements.
These units are:
• Central P.A. unit for 10 areas
• Pre-recorded announcements unit
subir a menu
Under the name CAPTUM we distribute different solutions based on number plates recognition.
Deinta has its own OCR, developed together with the University of Saragossa in the beginning, which has very high performance, being one of the best systems in the current market.
Moreover, it is in constant growth, extending its functions and improving its performance.
Likewise, there are different hardware solutions which allow the adaption to any environment. Currently, the main models are:
• CAPTUM MP (for interior and exteriors of stationary and moving vehicles)
• CAPTUM LT (for the interior of stationary vehicle)
• CAPTUM PLN (integrated in the bollard for exteriors)
• CAPTUM EXT (for exteriors, moving vehicle)
• CAPTUM V1 (for interior and exteriors))
The available software solutions are:
• CAPTUM RT (for car parks with ticket)
• CAPTUM LT(just printed on ticket)
• CAPTUM CA (for access control)
These solutions can be customised and tailored to the customer’s needs when necessary.
Applications are very diverse, for example:
• Control of rotation car parks.
• Complete managing of pay and display car parks.
• Access control in companies, business parks, etc.
• Associated to production systems.
• Car parks in shopping centres.
The development of number plates recognition is also used in other products from the same family with different applications such as:
• Security distance
• Average distance control
• Average speed calculation
• Passing the red light
Free spaces guidance by camera (CAMPTUM GUIDANCE)
Deinta commercialises a complete car park guidance system by cameras for free park spaces in rotation car parks.
The systems based on cameras and artificial vision present several advantages in comparison to conventional systems which are summed up as follows:
• Number plates recognition
• Locating the vehicle on its park space
• Guiding people when they have lost their vehicle
• Surveillance recording by park space
• Light control
• Park space booking
• Stadistic management of users
subir a menu
TELDE MGF P.A. System
This development allows the replacement of a conventional P.A. system with areas by a central system whose alarms are integrated in the building P.A. system. It allows the user to give alarms from the phone terminal to one or more areas with P.A. within the P.A. system.
There are versions of 1 or several areas, using a frame of 10 configurable and interlinked areas.
LED Free - Complete Sign
Development for rotation car parks with Free indication (green LED) or complete indication (red LED) in Spanish or Catalonian. It is integrated in the conventional banner.
Nurse Call system developed for EGI
This development of a nurse call system was created for the manufacturer EGI and it is based on a distributed control bus. We designed the bus managing software and communication protocol with the different peripheral elements.
Voting system SID
Solution for interactive votes through radio with a management application in PC and personalised cards.
Industrial telephone TELDE
Industrial telephone TELDE
On 2001 we developed an industrial hands free phone, which was designed for car parks in the beginning and soon had applications in other sectors. This telephone allowed the conversion from conventional intercom to hand free terminals integrated in the general phone system. This allowed phone calls to DECT wireless telephony, integrated phone calls within the whole telephone net, external diversions, etc. It would also allow the calling telephone identification using text for a better functioning. In addition it could also activate doors opening, barriers, etc.
Nowadays, it has been replaced by IP native solutions and it has been discontinued.
At the moment, we have two different product families in the market which are in a phase of improving and extension:
Copyright © DeInta C/ Bari 25 duplicado; Plataforma Logística PLA-ZA; 50197 Zaragoza email@example.com